Disclaimer: This is not an indirect post although I'm sure most of you would feel offended. If you do, you have issues with yourself, not me.
There are so many bad people in the world. If I were to list them all, I would have to quit school and be stuck in front of my laptop all day. But this very very specific type of bad people is by far the worst.
Have you ever had a 'friend' who would go against EVERYTHING you do. Especially when the things you do makes you happy. Well, I'm sure everyone does. And I know how I always say everyone is a hypocrite but I can assure you that this sickness is not found in everyone. I know this may sound stupid but I have never envied someone for their happiness. Yes, I literally mean never. Believe it or not, that's not my problem. My truth is for me to believe, not you.
Anyway, If you have such friend, I feel you. Let me enlighten you about this particular type of person I've been speaking of. I will explain in my own words of how I describe these people and then you're free to judge your friends and find out if any of them does the same. Let's.
1. Bad-mouthing
It's absolutely no surprise that your friends would bad-mouth you, directly or indirectly. That's no surprise because some people nowadays are really awful. However, there's a specific type of bad-mouthing that you should keep an eye on. Okay look, people can talk bad about you behind you. They can talk about your flaws, your past, your mistakes. And that's absolutely normal. It's bad, but it's normal. But what do you think of someone who talks about you but all about the good things you're going through? These people won't quit. Whether you're doing something nice or not doing anything at all, they would still put you in their sinful conversations. Why? Because it's not about what you did, do, or will do. It's about you having a brilliantly interesting life and they just so happen to have a boring one. A really boring life that would literally bore the hell out of someone so they choose to put your life in a conversation instead. Doesn't that make sense? And if it doesn't to you, tell me this. Why would anyone talk about you when they have nothing to do with you? It's foolish and pathetic. Gainsay all you want. You know what you're doing wrong.
2. Ganging
Just because you're against something, you just have to get the whole world to go against with you. Why? When were you put to this Earth to replace satan's spot, dragging one another to the horrendous hell hole? Why would you do that to your 'friends'? And I find it ridiculous how someone would join such sinful activity by being a horrible person. And for what cause? What do you really get from this? Just because you dislike someone or something, even for the stupidest reasons, don't drag someone in your mess. You have a sick heart, you have issues with people, you have a sad and boring life. Why invite others to join your pathetic crew? I mean do you honestly feel stronger when people are by your side, hating with you? Because if that's the case, wow you're weak..... You can't fight your own battles so you get people to join your stupid problem; not realizing you're behind the gun's trigger the whole time. You seriously need help.
3. Wreckers
Doing the first two things I stated is still fine if you're doing it silently. But once you start showing your pathetic protest by action, you're falling into the deepest yet saddest hole of 'your-life-must-really-suck' and I'm suggesting help. Like therapy or something because your heart is truly sick and broken. I mean honestly, why would anyone hurt someone who has never done harm to you? That's rubbish! Once again, I know everyone's a hypocrite but really though? Do you honestly have to go wreck one's life for absolutely no reason?
Ugh this topic annoys me so much. It's crazy to think that some people can have such an ugly heart. Seriously I give up. If you have friends like this, get new ones. You don't deserve the drama. That's all for now since I got so disgusted by the topic. Bye.
Sincerely,
The Desolated Writer
No comments:
Post a Comment