I had a best friend. Been there for me for 8 years & I enjoyed every moment. Until true colors appeared. Truly obvious. It was horrendous. Reality is, I've been in this situation way too many times, by the same person, over probably the same reason too. I'm just dumb enough to let her back in my life because I've given her everything but she never appreciates me. Also, I can't name one thing she's ever given me other than a good laugh.
Not to sound like a total brat whatsoever but it's the ugliest truth people has to face. No matter how much effort you put on someone, they'll be disgusting enough to not learn to appreciate. I don't understand why. It's so difficult to tell a story because no matter what I say or do, I'll always be a hot topic for her to mock. She can pretend like it's not true but reality is, I have friends who are loyal enough to tell me the things she said. But in my opinion, it's fine. I don't forgive her. And I don't expect her to forgive me since I didn't do the shit she does to me so I won't need it anyway. Story time!
One day, she suddenly decided to hate me. Just out of the blues. She would talk about me in front of me. Point and laugh. Whisper and laugh. At that point, I was truly clueless. What went wrong? Didn't matter to me because she does that to other people with me so I figured, it's just a lifestyle for her to talk about others. Not a problem to me. Until people started telling me about this ONE lie. Just one rumor she started spreading that ticked me off. That was the last straw for a liar like her so I talked to the only person I trusted,
Little did I know, he would tell his best friends about my issues. And coincidentally, his best friend was dating her. And then drama started when he knew about this matter. I was indignant at the lies she told people so I told him the story. Maybe, just maybe, the story wasn't true TO HER but it was the truth I was told by eyewitnesses. Who am I supposed to believe? People in the situation or a backstabber? Go figure. Anyway, I told my ex's best friend about the problem I was going through and surprisingly,
What do you guys think? She sent hate for no reason and when I do one thing about it, she says that that's the reason behind her rudeness. And she's been telling people I'm two-faced? Wow. Just wow. I would really like to know your opinion about this. This is the most general way I can tell the story. Because I don't give other people bad names unlike her. If you're self-inflicted over this entry, you must be doing something wrong. I don't always rant but this matter is truly pointless. What did I do wrong? And what did she do "right"?
It doesn't matter, to be honest. She's been like this since forever. Using me since only God knows when. Her behavior is awful and I'm glad I lost her. I may lose a best friend but I didn't lose in life. God basically saved me from the horror of befriending the wrong people. However, God gave me 4 incredible people in my life. And individually, they're better than a million of the "best friend" I lost. Yeah, that's how awful her true colors are. I don't need her. I don't need her forgiveness either. I'm sure I did nothing wrong to her. Wouldn't forgive her for the b-crap she did behind my back tho. It's really not my problem.
Initially, I wanted to talk about "true friends" but I guess I'll do that in another entry since I've talked so much in this one. If you're inflicted by the entry, it's not my problem. I'm a forgetter but I'm definitely not a forgiver to those who aren't even sorry. None of my concerns about what happens to their life afterwards. I'm blessed with the people I have now, with God by my side always. I'm already the luckiest girl in the world. :)
Next post coming up!
Sincerely,
The Abstruse Writer
No comments:
Post a Comment